منتديات:غزال الشط الشرقي لمدينة بوقطب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات:غزال الشط الشرقي لمدينة بوقطب

منتديات غزال الشط الشرقي لمدينة بوقطب لكل الجزائريين و العرب، أكبر منتدى جزائري عربي ، منتديات شاملة و متنوعة، ثقافة، عادات و تقاليد، تاريخ الجزائر، ،و قبائل الجزائر

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

the simple door to english

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
delaib

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 1
العمل/الترفيه : languages
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/03/2008

the simple door to english Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: the simple door to english   the simple door to english Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 14, 2008 3:35 am

As is widely known and recognized now after researches;learning a foreign language is different from acquiringit. the starting key is to perceive the spoken one . that, since the ears learn first.
as proved in our Holly coran the first thing has to be learnt is (nouns).in short we try to name the surroundings as the first step.Then comes the depiction of actions and states ; it is the verb .
since the formation of either spoken language or written one depends on these two . the rest is really important but to complement the grammatical stryctures.
i dare to devide this made way to two parts inside and outside.
inside :
the first step :
i am in front of a computer . its units are : the screen (where i can see things), the key board (to type or towrite),the mouse (to move what is on the screen),the central unit (to process -execute) , i may have a printer (to print pages,pictures ,...). but this is just one side . i must know about th programs and applications to manage it .this is a sample only. I HAVE TO BARE IN MIND THAT ENGLISH IS AN (/ SUBJECT /VERB /OBJECT) language basically.Then it depends on the way we pronounce words ; this is the rythme because itis a rythmical language. to be maintained
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

the simple door to english
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات:غزال الشط الشرقي لمدينة بوقطب :: علوم وثقافة والسياحة :: منتدى تعليم الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: